Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bold Batik Prints and Simplicity 2320

Before I immerse myself in my Google Reader, I quickly wanted to share some bold batik print fabric I got this weekend. I have absolutely no idea what I am making with these. But I have a good feeling I will eventually put these to good use.


In other news, I finished the first Simplicity 2320 dress. Here is an action shot. This was the trial run. I don't like to make trial muslin dresses, I may be naive, but when I put some time and effort into something I would like that well used.


I know it's not such a great picture. The print camouflages the details of the dress. That's OK, I only intended this dress to be a trial run. Next up, I will make this dress in solid silk so all those little details are nice and clear.

OK, off to Google Reader. This time I really mean it.

1 comment:

  1. yes the print hides the details. am eager to see it on a plain fabric.

    ReplyDelete