Thursday, January 20, 2011

AN

I can't believe I haven't been keeping up my online sewing journals lately. The Mad Science party sure took a lot of time and effort. But it was a huge success. I cannot wait to post the pictures. A lot happened between January 14 and yesterday. Everything fun with lots of pictures will be posted very soon, and the sick and ugly part with coughing, fever, runny nose, body pains, headaches etc will be forgotten.

But,

I don't want to forget yesterday, neither do I want to forget to write about yesterday. It was a wonderful evening for SN and me. We had a PT meeting with AN's teacher. The before mentioned coughing and fever landed BN to an unplanned doctors office visit, after receiving a call from her school. That too at: 6:15pm, while I was scheduled to meet with the teacher at: 7:30pm. I was obviously very stressed out with a sick 2 year old, and a sick but energetic 7 year old with Neytiri AVATAR he got with the Happy meal. Very long story short, I got back home, baby sitter arrived a little later, and I was all ready to go with SN to talk about AN with the teacher.

SN and I were a little nervous what Mr. M would say about AN, he welcomed with a "My problem child!". He was just kidding. He couldn't stop talking how good AN was, and he was thanking us for sending AN to his class, and all that. AN was well above the grade level according to Mr. M and he didn't have any complaints. He concluded the meeting very quickly and didn't have anything to complain about.

Well, there you have it. Although a PT conference for a 1st grader may not sound very important and it wont probably define the person he will be in 18 years, it definitely is a promising feedback. It is indeed a good sign that he has almighty's blessings and my, he works so hard. In case you read this some day, AN: Dad and I are very proud of you. You are very special and one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment