Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A peek into a new tutorial

I've been busy trying something. SN sees me hiding in the bedroom (where my BROTHER is). He asks what am I doing all the time. Well, I've been working on a tutorial. Here is a peek. 


Now, here is a little funny story. When I started getting obsessed with sewing, and spending time at the machine more, my husband SN told me "Ever since you got your "Brother", you don't want to do anything with me" ha ha! I do have a good control over my time at the machine now. 

I should be able to complete the tute pretty soon. In the midst of the super man /super girl costumes I got another one in my hands. Karate Uniform for AN. I will post all the details of all projects as my 2 cents!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment